You are only given one life, one chance at fully living it ... take risks, believe in your dreams, explore the world and her people, live out loud!
– Danell Lynn
Giving back is an integral element of Helen Ching-Kircher’s life, and she aims not only to support various charitable organizations in her community, but also to be a source of inspiration for others as she motivates them to give back.
Philanthropy has always been a vital component of Helen’s spirit, whether through personal or professional endeavours. Her contagious energy in the business world is reflected in her philanthropic life. Devoting herself to various organizations, in late 2004, Helen was appointed a Member of the Ontario Trillium Foundation, a provincial body that distributes grant funds to deserving organizations. She’s also a Member of the Board of Governors of Mount Sinai Hospital and the Board of Governors for the Yee Hong Wellness Foundation for Geriatric Care, and her schedule is filled with a host of events supporting various charitable causes.
Helen is a particular advocate for the elderly and a patron of the fine arts. She’s passionate about taking action to ensure that seniors thrive in comfortable, healthy and creative atmospheres, and that young Canadian artists are able to showcase their work on innovative and wide-reaching platforms.
Join the action today!
- Fundraiser, Yee Hong Geriatric Care facilities, since 1993-2013
- Fundraiser and Sponsor, Mount Sinai Hospital Events, since 2002
- Co-Chair, Mount Sinai Pacific Bridge Fundraising Event, 2003
- Sponsor, Dragon Ball, an event that raises in excess of $1.5 million for the Yee Hong Geriatric Centers, various levels of sponsorship since 1989-2012
- Sponsor, Fashion Cares 2004
- Sponsor, Tzivos Hashem (Chabad) Toronto Children’s Program (Rabbi Yonah Vilenkin) since 2004, 2005. 2006. 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Platinum Sponsor, Tzedakah Chapter of Toronto, Hadassah WIZO, “At Our Table” May 2006, 2007, June 2008
- Corporate Event Sponsor, Tzedakah Chapter of Toronto, June 2013, Karen & Marc Adler Residence
- Sponsor, The Fashion Show, a Fund Raising event for the Princess Margaret Hospital’s work on Ovarian Cancer, 2005
- Sponsor, Princess Margaret Hospital Lottery, annual raffle fundraising event, since 1995
- Sponsor, Princess Margaret Hospital dinner, recognizing Research Doctors for their outstanding contribution to research, 2005
- Sponsor, Annual Day at the Races fundraiser for the Arthritis & Autoimmune Research Centre Foundation (Dr. Edward Keystone Head Of Arthritis & Autoimmune Center, Mt Sinai Hospital), since 2004
- Platinum and Reception Sponsor, AARC Day at the Races, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Sponsor, ‘Hole in One’ Perry Sound Country Club a Fundraising Event for the Shawanaga First Nation and contributor of food and school items
- Annual participant, Toys R Us children’s fund raising event, “Reach for the Stars” in New York, 2004-2008
- Host/Sponsor, The Ian Leggett Charity Annual Poker Night and Golf Event for the Ronald McDonald House Children’s Charity, 2006 and 2007
- Presenting Sponsor, Epilepsy Fund Raising Gala events “Out of the Shadows”, 2007-2008
- Sponsor, CHW Tzedakah Chapter of Canadian Hadassah-WIZO, Honoring Downtown Fine Cars for its dedication and generosity in making “At Our Table 2009” event incredibly successful. May 26, 2009, for Children, Women and Youth at risk in Israel
- Exclusive Sponsor, “The Sisterhood Soiree” to raise one million dollars for the Canadian Women’s Hospital Foundation’s “Women Moving Women Campaign”, 2009-2010
- Entertainment Sponsor, “Featuring Michael J Fox,” George Stroumboulopoulos, Michael Adams and Bryan Adams, Finding the Cures for Disease, An Evening Celebrating Science, September 24, 2009, MaRS Centre, Toronto
- Downtown Porsche, Annual Ladies only Advanced Driving School, since 2009, with live auctions in support of Mount Sinai Hospital Breast Cancer Unit and the Women’s College Hospital Foundation
- At Our Table “Jewels of the City” Evening Sponsor” May 2011
- Terry Fox Foundation — Supporter December 2011, 2012
- 8th Annual Dream Gala Shooting for the Stars Sponsor, for the Abilities Centre in Whitby Ontario, October 26, 2013
- Heart of Fashion Gala North York General Hospital “Fashionista Sponsor” November 2, 2013
- Golden Sponsor Dragon Ball – Yee Hong Community Wellness Foundation January 2014
- Décor Sponsor – Weizmann Canada Science for the Benefit of Humanity – May 2014
- Honorary Chair “Amore without Borders” in support for Doctors without Borders May 2014
- Silver Sponsor “At Our Table” Tzedakah Chapter Canadian Hadassah-Wizo May 2014
- Supporter of the “Porsche Miracle Drive Red Carpet Event” Tzivos Hashem of Canada July 2014
- Supporter “Chung Ying Theatre Company” for the Chinese Cultural Center of Toronto – July 2014
Helen’s Full Bio
Volunteer & Charity Activities
January 6, 2021
Helen Ching-Kircher has been named to the esteemed Order of Ontario
Helen Ching-Kircher, President & CEO of H. Ching. Kircher Inc., Dealer Principal,... Keep reading...
November 23, 2020
Helen Ching-Kircher Supports the McEwen Stem Cell Institute at University Health Network (UHN)
Helen Ching-Kircher, Dealer Principal & CEO of DFC Auto Group, Porsche Centre Downtown... Keep reading...
All Charity News